miCINEinclusivo.com is a platform for creation and dialogue on audiovisual accessibility, cultural inclusion and film industry.
To help you find out more about us and the work that we do, we have put together a tutorial to show you how to best navigate this website to get the most out of it.
NOTE: To make the videos accessible to deaf people, all the videos we post on the page have subtitles. To access these subtitles, please click the square on the bottom right corner of the video.
At the top of this page, you’ll see the menu bar. This summarizes the contents of the website.
- «Inclusive Cinema» – This section summarizes the inclusive philosophy under which we work every day.
- «Miguel Ángel Font Bisier» – This section is dedicated to the creator of the platform.
- «Projects» – Here you can find the main projects which we have had the pleasure of creating. Each project has a photo gallery, videos and technical files.
- «Agenda» – In this section you’ll find the details of all our upcoming events and projections.
- «Blog» – This is where you’ll find detailed articles about our projects and philosophies.
- «Contact» – Click here to get in touch with us about queries, hiring or working with us.
The blog is the heart of our website, and it pumps news and information non-stop, so we recommend you visit it regularly.
At the bottom of each menu section, you’ll find a blue rectangle with several links. These links lead directly to the blog articles related to the section that you’re browsing. For example, if you are browsing the [Blues Times] section and want to know the latest news about the project, just go to the bottom of the page and click on any of the articles that appear.
To make things easier for everyone, we have organised the documents and information related to the blogs into categories. These categories are located on the right-hand side of the page.
We also recommend using the search box located just above the category section. Search for any word related to the article you want to read about and the search engine will offer you all the content on the site about it. In addition, all articles contain blue highlighted words that link to other articles, websites of interest, videos, etc. This is because two of our basic premises consist of disclosure and transparency, which is why we try to offer rigorous and precise content.
Note: there are two English categories:
As we end the tutorial, we’d like to thank Cruce Creativo for their involvement and work in the design of our website. Also, remember all the people who make each project possible: from photographers, producers and the rest of the team of each project, sponsors, artists, festivals, universities, entities, audience and politicians…
Without you, miCINEinclusivo.com would not be possible.
See you around!