Do you have a project and do not know how to integrate accessibility? Do you want to carry out an inclusive proposal, but you lack information? Book your personalized online mentoring on media accessibility and inclusion!
If you are interested in this proposal, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact form.
Day by day, it is quite common to receive messages or calls in which people from very diverse professional sectors ask us for help or advice. Due to this issue, we launched these consultancies and mentoring, for those who have needs in a specific project.
Do you have a project and do not know how to work on its accessibility? Do you want to carry out an inclusive proposal, but you lack information? Book your personalized advice!
DESCRIPTION OF PERSONALIZED MENTORING
Mode: Online learning or face-to-face
Dates: to be agreed.
Professor: Miguel Ángel Font Bisier + external collaborators if necessary.
Previous experience: all levels
Price: 50 euros/hour (+ VAT)
The contents of a mentorship will vary depending on the consultations. However, we want to give you a summary of some possible doubts or cases that we solve daily:
- In the grants I am forced to include audio description and subtitling. How do I do it?
- Do you know people who can make these accessibility tools for my project externally?
- I have an idea of a new accessible or inclusive format, but I have doubts about certain particularities. Can you study it?
- I have finished this accessible production and I would like to know your opinion to know if there is something to improve.
- Can you contact people with disabilities who want to evaluate my proposal?
- I have done an audio description and subtitling course, but I have been eager to practice, what do you recommend?
- I have a script/advertising campaign and I would like to make it accessible, can you help me?
- What platforms or programs do you use to work on accessibility?
- What are the real needs of my proposal within the framework of accessibility? How far do I go and what do I rule out?
- I’ve designed this strategy for my product, but I’ve found that the law requires me to make it accessible. How much foresight of funds do I have to make to get a good result?
- I am a teacher, could you recommend materials, content and ideas to bring inclusion to my classroom?
- I am a translator and I have done these subtitled and audio-described projects, can you correct them for me?
- I have a festival and I would like to create an accessible film section, how do I do it?
- I am doing research and need to document myself on the subject or on your work.